To unsubscribe from getting push notifications, follow the instructions below:
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Site Settings Notifications.
- Use the blue slider at the top of the screen to turn this feature to Ask first or Blocked.
• Ask first: You’ll receive an alert from Chrome whenever a site wants to show you notifications. This is the default setting.
• Blocked: You won’t see any notifications from websites.
Turn off notifications from some sites
- Go to the website you don’t want to receive notifications from.
- To the left of the web address, tap Lock
- Next to "Notifications," tap the Down arrow. Choose Allow or Block.
• If you don’t see the setting here, this website can’t send you notifications.